6 Sept 2005

The Hypocrisy of September

September is the start of the financial year for the firm I work for. September also happens to be the one month in the entire year that I totally despise my bosses. Why? It is because, this is the month they are on full hypocrite mood.

- They pretend to be your best friend.
- Suddenly show an interest in the work you have been doing for them
- Make you coffee (Ok, I'm making this one up. In 100 years, I don't think my boss would ever make me coffee.)
- Want to talk to you face to face, when for most part of the years, she can't even remember your name.
- HR tells you that you need to go see your boss coz she knows she's being ignoring her minions (underlings, slaves, whatever rocks your boat.) and would like to make a change .

I could go on. Suffice to say, I don't like my firm in September.

PS. Now that I think about it, it's about the same things in August too. Just less of the ignoring and wanting to make a change nonsense. I think I'm not going like my firm in August too.

2 comments:

Oreal said...

I think you don't like the firm from January to January

greyscalefuzz said...

Hey she remembered my name!

But hell, all she said was "Have you got the letter?"

me: "Yes"

END